Admissions for the 2021 – 2022 session are now open. Apply online by visiting one of the links below:
Potential candidates are required to meet the following criteria for admission into the Bachelors of Nursing, Anesthesia, Medical Lab Pathology, Medical Imaging Technology (Radiology) and Doctor of Physical Therapy program:
- Minimum 50% marks for BS program and 60% marks for DPT marks in Pre-Medical Group of Higher Secondary Certificate Examination held by a recognized Board of Intermediate Education in Pakistan or O/A Level and other equivalents to HSC (Pre-medical).
- Maximum of 25 years of age, on the closing date.
- Applications from overseas candidates are also invited.
- Students awaiting results of the Board of Intermediate / A-level Examinations are also eligible to apply.
- Note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to apply according to instructions given with the application form.
Documents to be Submitted
- Attested copy of SSC / ‘O’ Level (IBCC Equivalence) Certificate.
- Attested copy of HSC / ‘A’ Level (IBCC Equivalence) Certificate.
- Attested copy of SSC / ‘O’ Level Mark Sheet.
- Attested copy of HSC / ‘A’ Level Mark Sheet.
- Attested copy of NIC or ‘B’ Form of Applicant.
- Attested copy of NIC of 2 references.
- Attested copy of NIC of Parents / Guardian.
- Migration Certificate (original) after enrollment.
- HSC II Admit Card in case result not. announced
- Applicant’s three (3) passport size photographs.
The Northwest Institute of Health Sciences offers following scholarships to students.
The purpose of these scholarships is to acknowledge and aid students who demonstrate high-level scholastic achievement and financial need. This scholarship is awarded to the students securing 1st positions in Semester University Examination.
All those admitted to MBBS program will be screened for the following before their class numbers are issued:
- Full Blood Count to check for anemia and other hematological disorders
- Chest X-Ray to check for Tuberculosis
- Hepatitis B, C, and HIV screening
- Blood and Urine Sugar to check for Diabetes
All students must have COVID-19 and Hepatitis B Vaccination.