Following campus facilities are provided at NWIHS.
- Students’ Lounge: The campus offers separate lounges for male and female students.
- Library: NWIHS offers a well established on-campus library having seating capacity of more than 60 students. The Library is equipped with more than 7000 books including academic, religious and social books, magazines, research journals and other multipurpose books. The students at NWIHS also have access to the HEC digital library.
- Cafeteria and Tuck Shop: Cafeteria and tuck shops are available on the campus to host the students, faculty, assisting staff, and the residents of hostels. These offer a range of snacks and other items of daily use.
- Indoor Sports: The institute also offers the facility of indoor games including, Badminton, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Carrom Board, Chess, Ludo and most importantly a gymnasium for physical fitness.
- IT Lab: NWIHS offers a well-established State-of-the-Art IT lab with a seating capacity of more than 50 students. Moreover students also have access to on-campus Wi-Fi, through which students can directly access their student portal and download their lectures, attendance reports etc.
- VLE: NWIHS has its own Learning Management System known as VLE (Virtual Learning Environment), where students keep their selves up-to-date regarding their attendance, lecture downloading, fee status etc.
- Merit–based Scholarship: NWIHS offers merit scholarship (50%) waiver on tuition fee to those students who secure first position in the semester exam at University level.
- Need-based Scholarship: NWIHS offers need-based scholarship (100%) waiver on tuition fee to deserving students
- Hostel: NWIHS offer hostel facility for the out-of-station female students and faculty members.
- Air conditioned classrooms: NWIHS has well-furnished and air conditioned lecture halls.
- Transport Facility: NWIHS also offer the pick and drop transport facility to the students and faculty.
Preliminary diagnostics are performed to assess the health conditions of our students at the time of admission. Extensive health coverage and medical benefits are offered covering both outpatient and inpatient care for their acute medical conditions arising from accident and/or illness occurring during the educational program. A student will be entitled to medical facilities as per the rules and regulation of the AHL.