The Institute is having a developed library, where the students are facilitated to get access to information related to their academia and other important information from library sources. They are allowed to avail this facility by spending time in Library to meet their studies and research requirements and their needs for a study place. The library is equipped with electronic access through the internet data bases. Access has been obtained from HEC database sources to ensure that students have the up-to-date information available.
Students are permitted to draw three books at a time for a maximum period of 14 days. Following immovable material from library shall not be issued and must be consulted in the
- Reference books
- Audio/Video cassettes
- Magazines and periodicals
- All unprocessed material
If a book is lost or damaged by a student , he/she shall have to pay for the same and since many of the books are difficult to replace, the cost shall be double of the original price. Please ensure also that you return the books by the due dates, otherwise a fine of Rs. 20/- per day shall be imposed.
- Students are allowed to library only on the production of their authorized college ID cards.
- Enter your name and sign in the entrance register kept at the entrance counter while using the library.
- Strict silence, decorum and discipline must be maintained in the library.
- Use of cell-phones is also not allowed
- The librarian may recall any book from any member at any time and member shall return the same immediately.
- Smoking, eating, sleeping and talking loudly are strictly prohibited in the library
- Documents taken out of the shelves must be left on the table. Replacing the books on shelves is not encouraged as it may get misplaced. Misplaced book is like a lost book
- A non-member can use the library material on the premises with the permission of the Librarian.
- Readers should not mark, underline, write, tear pages or otherwise damage the library documents.
- Newspapers, magazines and journals must be read only in the library on specific tables and should not be taken to any other reading areas.
- No library material can be taken out of the library without permission. Unauthorized removal of anything belonging to the library will be treated as theft and dealt accordingly.
- Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership and may be debarred from using the library facilities.
- On leaving the Library, all Library users must surrender their book(s) and papers to the Library staff at the entrance for checking.
- Library users must not attempt to put books back on the shelves. Once taken off from the shelves, the book should be left on the tables.
- No personals belongings or handbags and text books allowed inside the Library.
- Silence must be observed in and around the Library at every time. Noise making, group discussion, making and answering calls, shouting within the Library, playing music on computers/handsets in the Library are strictly prohibited.
- Reading tables and chairs must not be moved from their positions.
- Library users should not reserve seats in the Library. Any seat not physically occupied can be used by another person.