WHY CHOOSE US?
Northwest College of Physical Therapy (NWCPT) started a five-year DPT program in 2014, registered with Higher Education Regulatory Authority (HERA). Students of Northwest Department of Rehabilitation Sciences have an exclusive advantage to be a part of an organization with a large setup of tertiary care hospitals. NWCPT provides quality education to prepare students to meet the challenges of the healthcare profession. A friendly faculty that is clinically and academically sound teaches the curriculum leading to the Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) degree. College of Physical Therapy is preparing students to be highly competent and compassionate professionals. DPT students engage in both classroom education and real-world practice through extensive clinical experiences. Students learn from the physical therapy faculty at Northwest, many of whom maintain active clinical practices or engage in innovative research.
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy
- Neuromuscular Physical Therapy
- Cardiopulmonary Physical Therapy
- Pediatrics Physical Therapy.
- Sports & Manipulave Physical Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy
- Women Health Physical Therapy
- PhD. Rehabilitaon Sciences