NORTHWEST INSTITUTE OF HEALTH SCIENCES
TERMS OF REFERENCE
- Implementing the “system of self assessment” laid down by Higher Education Commission to bring consistency in the evaluation system of the institution.
- Setting up of a system involving the stakeholders to seek evidence based information to facilitate and strengthen the capacity of institution to offer quality education.
- Effective use of Quality Assurance processes for the assessment of the performance of the faculty, quality / relevance of the courses / programs offered.
- To set standards in terms of knowledge, skills and attributes a student develops on completing a specific program.
- Enhancing the standardization of examination system by introducing innovative, reliable and transparent mechanisms in theory as well as practical assessments, pivoted around.
- Task Oriented Assessment of Clinical Skills (TOACS), Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) and Objective Structured Practical Examination (OSPE) through concerted efforts at the national Level.
- Seeking collaboration in various fields of common interest with local and international bodies.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- While applying/ sending email, Name of the post shall be clearly mentioned in the subject line.
- An application received after the closing time and date shall stand rejected.
- Experience will be counted after completion of the required qualification.
- Original documents should be produced at the time of interview.