Admissions for the 2021 – 2022 session are now open. Apply online by visiting one of the links below:
- The admission process shall be conducted through an online portal and in a transparent manner with the final merit list and admission list being provided to the authority for purpose of review and record on the date of issuance of the merit list and admissions list
- Final admission list will be made public.
- Foreign students’ admission will be as per HEC regulations.
- Students’ admission/registration fee will be non refundable.
Instructions for Admissions
- Ensure that you complete the form with precise information, paying special attention to your contact number, network selection, and email address.
- Choose one or more programs of your interest.
- After you’ve filled in all the required fields, click “Save” and patiently await the access code. This code will be sent to both your mobile number and email address. Enter the access code, and the system will reveal your password. Remember to note it down in your notebook.
- If you are a Nursing Generic candidate, you must download the challan form. Log in using your user ID and password, then deposit Rs. 1000 at the bank.
- Once your registration is successful, you can download the application form as well.
- Send the application form along with the college copy of the challan to this address: Northwest College of Nursing, 6th Floor NWTH, Plot #8, Sector A-2 Phase 5, Hayatabad, Peshawar, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa 25000.
Note: If you have read and understood the above instructions, you may proceed to the admissions portal.
All those admitted to MBBS program will be screened for the following before their class numbers are issued:
- Full Blood Count to check for anemia and other hematological disorders
- Chest X-Ray to check for Tuberculosis
- Hepatitis B, C, and HIV screening
- Blood and Urine Sugar to check for Diabetes
All students must have COVID-19 and Hepatitis B Vaccination.