Admissions for the 2021 – 2022 session are now open. Apply online by visiting one of the links below:
- The admission process shall be conducted through an online portal and in a transparent manner with the final merit list and admission list being provided to the authority for purpose of review and record on the date of issuance of the merit list and admissions list
- Final admission list will be made public.
- Foreign students’ admission will be as per HEC regulations.
- Students’ admission/registration fee will be non refundable.
All those admitted to MBBS program will be screened for the following before their class numbers are issued:
- Full Blood Count to check for anemia and other hematological disorders
- Chest X-Ray to check for Tuberculosis
- Hepatitis B, C, and HIV screening
- Blood and Urine Sugar to check for Diabetes
All students must have COVID-19 and Hepatitis B Vaccination.